TD Trusted Decisions GmbH is an independent management consultancy and offers methodical solutions for a perfect interaction of all components of corporate management. Our mission is to strengthen the ability to make decisions and thus build the foundation for companies of the future.
With our holistic concept, we support medium-sized and large companies in optimizing all information flows within the company. Together with our customers we realize the development of an integrated and customized information landscape in the areas of BI, controlling, planning, consolidation, reporting and analysis. As a certified partner, we have a long-standing, strengthened partnership with the manufacturers Qlik and Corporate Planning.
To strengthen our team at the Wels location, we are looking for your qualified and committed support as Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d) on a full-time or part-time basis with immediate effect.
Your tasks at TD Trusted Decisions
- Development of innovative applications for the analysis of company data (from conception to implementation)
- Identification of optimization potentials from the customer and company perspective
- Independent and autonomous implementation of customer projects
- Implementation of training courses and workshops
- Modelling of predictive models, recommendation, clustering, etc.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or business administration with IT reference or comparable professional experience
- Practical experience in the analysis, management and visualization of large amounts of data (Big Data)
- Analytical thinking skills for the design of business processes
- Machine learning and related technologies (R, Python, Azure ML).
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good team and communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking
- You are part of a young and dynamic company with a modern working atmosphere
- Exciting and varied work due to the variety of tasks, industries and topics
- Possibility of actively shaping one’s own work area
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Flexible working time models with flexitime and home office arrangements
- Personal and professional training and certifications
Of course we pay according to performance. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR xx,xxx, – gross per annum, based on a 38.5 hour week. Our actual salary packages are based on current market salaries and take into account your qualifications and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then join our team!
Please send your complete application documents including CV and letter of motivation to Michaela Kaiser at email@example.com.
Michaela Kaiser is also available by telephone on +43 7242 219911.