Working student BI Consultant (m/f/d)
TD Trusted Decisions GmbH is an independent management consultancy and offers methodical solutions for a perfect interaction of all components of corporate management. Our mission is to strengthen the ability to make decisions and thus build the foundation for companies of the future.
With our holistic concept, we support medium-sized and large companies in optimizing all information flows within the company. Together with our customers we realize the development of an integrated and customized information landscape in the areas of BI, controlling, planning, consolidation, reporting and analysis. As a certified partner, we have a long-standing, strengthened partnership with the manufacturers Qlik and Corporate Planning.
To strengthen our BI team at the locations Wels in Austria and Hanover in Germany we are looking for a motivated working student (m/f/d) for the area of BI Consulting with immediate effect on a full-time or part-time basis.
Your tasks at TD Trusted Decisions
Support of the BI team in the analysis and conception of Business Intelligence solutions
Planning and design of data models
Implementation of BI solutions
Involvement in diverse and exciting customer projects
Support of our support team
- First successfully completed semesters in the fields of study (business) informatics or business administration with IT reference or comparable course of studies
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High affinity for data and facts
- Basic application knowledge in SQL, ETL and Windows systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team and independently and reliably
- Programming and scripting language skills
- Knowledge of BI data modeling (Star schema, Snow Flake, …)
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- You are part of a young and dynamic company with a modern working atmosphere
- Exciting and varied work due to the variety of tasks, industries and topics
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Flexible working time models with flexitime and home office arrangements
- Possibility to write your thesis with us
Of course we pay according to performance. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR xx,xxx, – gross per annum, based on a 38.5 hour week. Our actual salary packages are based on current market salaries and take into account your qualifications and experience.
Michaela Kaiser is available to applicants in Austria by telephone.
under +43 7242 219911 at your disposal.
For the German area Yvonne Wicke is your contact person.
under +49 511 132224-86.