TD Trusted Decisions GmbH is an independent management consultancy and offers methodical solutions for a perfect interaction of all components of corporate management. Our mission is to strengthen the ability to make decisions and thus build the foundation for companies of the future.
With our holistic concept, we support medium-sized and large companies in optimizing all information flows within the company. Together with our customers we realize the development of an integrated and customized information landscape in the areas of BI, controlling, planning, consolidation, reporting and analysis. As a certified partner, we have a long-standing, strengthened partnership with the manufacturers Qlik and Corporate Planning.
To strengthen our BI team at the locations Wels in Austria and Hanover and Hamburg in Germany we are looking for motivated and customer-oriented personalities (m/f/d) for an unlimited period of time in full-time or part-time.
Your tasks at TD Trusted Decisions
- Collaboration in requirement analyses and conceptions of Business Intelligence solutions together with our customers
- Independent planning, development and documentation of data models
- Implementation and continuous optimization of ETL processes
- Implementation and gradual independent takeover of BI projects
- Support of our support team
- Support of the sales team in technical issues and proof of concept workshops
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or business administration with IT reference or comparable professional experience
- Ideally, first professional experience in the BI or reporting area
- Very good analytical understanding
- High affinity for data and facts
- Basic knowledge of SQL, ETL and Windows systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Ability to work under pressure and assertiveness
- Programming and scripting language skills
- Knowledge of BI data modeling (Star schema, Snow Flake, …)
- You are part of a young and dynamic company with a modern working atmosphere
- Exciting and varied work due to the variety of tasks, industries and topics
- Possibility of actively shaping one’s own work area
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Flexible working time models with flexitime and home office arrangements
- Personal and professional training and certifications
Have we aroused your interest? Then join our team!
Please send your complete application documents with CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Wels – Austria
Michaela Kaiser is available to applicants in Austria by phone at +43 7242 219911.
Hannover – Germany
For the German region, please contact Yvonne Wicke at +49 511 132224-86.