TD Trusted Decisions GmbH is an independent management consultancy and offers methodical solutions for a perfect interaction of all components of corporate management. Our mission is to strengthen the ability to make decisions and thus build the foundation for companies of the future.
With our holistic concept, we support medium-sized and large companies in optimizing all information flows within the company. Together with our customers we realize the development of an integrated and customized information landscape in the areas of BI, controlling, planning, consolidation, reporting and analysis. As a certified partner, we have a long-standing, strengthened partnership with the manufacturers Qlik and Corporate Planning.
To strengthen our BI team at the Wels location, we are looking for a motivated working student (m/f/d) for the area of Data Analytics with immediate effect on a full-time or part-time basis.
Your tasks at TD Trusted Decisions
- Participation in the conception, introduction and implementation of analytics solutions
- Execution of data analyses and visualization/preparation of company data
- Collaboration on exciting and challenging use cases together with our specialists
- Modelling of predictive models, recommendation, clustering, etc.
- First successfully completed semesters in the fields of business informatics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High affinity for dealing with large amounts of data
- Machine learning and related technologies (R, Python, Azure ML).
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- High motivation, reliability, accuracy and willingness to learn
- Programming and scripting language skills
- You are part of a young and dynamic company with a modern working atmosphere
- Exciting and varied work due to the variety of tasks, industries and topics
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Flexible working time models with flexitime and home office arrangements
- Possibility to write your thesis with us
Of course we pay according to performance. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR xx,xxx, – gross per annum, based on a 38.5 hour week. Our actual salary packages are based on current market salaries and take into account your qualifications and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then join our team!
Please send your complete application documents including CV and letter of motivation to Michaela Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michaela Kaiser is also available by telephone on +43 7242 219911.