Would you like to play a key role in shaping the future of companies? Become a part of TD Trusted Decisions GmbH!
As a leading management consultancy, we set new standards in the field of corporate management. Our passion? We bring all the wheels of the company to work together in harmony. Our vision is clear: We strengthen the ability to make decisions and thus build the foundation for companies of the future.
What we offer:
- A holistic concept that revolutionizes information flows.
- Committed cooperation with renowned medium-sized companies and large corporations.
- The chance to help shape a modern information landscape in BI, controlling, planning and more.
- As a proud partner of Qlik and Corporate Planning, we benefit from a deep-rooted and proven collaboration.
Now it’s your turn! For our Data Analytics teams in Wels (Austria) as well as Hanover and Hamburg in Germany, we are looking for dedicated, customer-oriented talents (m/f/d) who are keen to shape the future with us. Whether full-time or part-time, we offer exciting challenges and a strong team feel.
Ready for your next career level? We look forward to seeing you!
Your tasks at TD Trusted Decisions
- You specifically analyze customer needs and help design customized business intelligence solutions.
- You’re not just a developer; you become the architect of data models that solve real business problems.
- When building and optimizing ETL processes, you bring real efficiency gains – the customer and the team feel it.
- In our projects, you don’t start as a spectator. You’ll pitch in from the start, managing sub-projects and taking on more responsibility over time.
- You are the contact person for our support team when it comes to deep technical and functional questions. Your knowledge helps to solve problems faster.
- When the sales team needs a subject matter expert for workshops or complex issues, you’ll be on hand to convince potential clients of our expertise.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, business informatics or business administration with IT relevance or have equivalent professional experience and thus bring a solid foundation for our challenging projects.
- Ideally, you’ve already made your first mark in BI or reporting and are eager to dive deeper.
- You have an outstanding analytical understanding that helps you penetrate complex data structures.
- Your passion is data and facts. They are more than just numbers to you – they tell stories.
- You have basic knowledge of SQL, ETL and Windows systems and are willing to constantly expand this knowledge.
- You communicate fluently and accurately in both German and English.
- Your work ethic is characterized by personal responsibility and reliability. You proactively approach tasks and see them through to completion.
- Even in challenging situations, you keep a cool head and assert yourself.
A plus, but not a must:
- You are proficient in various programming and scripting languages.
- You have already gained knowledge in BI data modeling, such as Star schema or Snow Flake.
You will be part of an innovative team that brings a breath of fresh air and modern thinking into the working world.
Immerse yourself in a world of exciting projects where no two days are the same. The variety of tasks, industries and topics means that there is never a dull moment.
With us, you don’t just have a job – you have the opportunity to actively shape your work area and contribute new ideas.
Our flat hierarchies ensure that you are heard and ideas can be implemented quickly.
We know that life doesn’t always go according to plan. That’s why we offer you flexible working time models, flexitime and home office options.
Because we believe in your potential, we support you with personal and professional development and certifications. This way you can always stay at the top of your field.
Are you ready to take it to the next level with us? Become part of our mission and actively shape the future!
Please send us your complete application documents with CV and letter of motivation.
Wels – Austria
Michaela Kaiser is available to applicants in Austria by phone at +43 7242 219911.
Hannover – Germany
For the German region, please contact Yvonne Wicke at +49 511 132224-86.